The neurological physiotherapists at Liverpool Neuro Physio offer a medico-legal report writing service.
The specialist clinicians have excellent experience of writing medico-legal reports. Claimant, defence and joint instructed reports are written. Quantum reports are written. Our reports include:
- Analysing any previous medical notes (ongoing treatment e.g. physiotherapy)
- Analysing expert / consultant reports
- Analysing the claimant and defence incident information
- Analysing background information
- Analysing witness statements
- Subjective assessment from the patient
- Objective / physical assessment
- The disability and effect on functional living the injury / condition has caused the patient
- The patients rehabilitation potential
- Recommendation of physiotherapy input
- Recommendation of equipment / referral to other health care professionals
All the medico-legal reports written by the physiotherapists at Liverpool Neuro Physio are Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) complaint and will include a declaration of truth.
To arrange an appointment or to speak to one of our specialists, call us on 0151 558 0188 or email email@example.com.
Back To Top